- Approx Floor Area: 219 sqm
- Land Size: 812 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher. Fridge/freezer.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Park, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 7.5m², Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Tank (size: 20000l)
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The entire building has been fully insulated, re-wrapped and clad with new timber weather boards to allow for a seamless transition between original house and extension.
New double glazed, aluminium joinery, chosen to suit the original era of the house, traps in the all day sun from the northern aspect. Whilst the Air Transfer system takes hot air from above the cozy wood burner fire and vents it into the rest of the house. With the fire going your entire heating needs are meet.
Enjoy the comforts of a modern kitchen with exposed timber floors, a generous open plan dining and family living area.
The home offers three spacious bedrooms, including a new master wing with ensuite and large double wardrobe. The wing opens out to a private deck and spa pool: the perfect spot to enjoy your afternoon coffee or a quiet read. Step out to a new office or playroom which leads into a large double garage. There is also a double carport in front of the garage with plenty of storage and off road parking.
Set amongst beautifully established deciduous trees and with laden citrus trees, for all your winter needs, this is an impeccably presented, hidden gem, tucked away on a level 812 sqm, fully fenced and gated section.
Being across the road to the Riverhead Domain and an easy stroll to shops, Hallertau Restaurant, The Riverhead Tavern and Riverhead School makes 4 Princes Street a great place to live in this sought after location!
This is a very special property with many attributes sure to please. Enquire today, view by appointment or visit this gorgeous property at our open homes as advertised.