- Land Size: 1356 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1964
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Stonechip
- Flooring: Vinyl, Timber and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Extractor fan and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural, Urban
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Coming to market in tip-top condition following recent renovations, this robust & time-proven brick single level offers solid occupier confidence with a relaxed blend of effortless family living and entertaining.
All 3 bedrooms are of a good size with space on the floor for the kids to tip over the toy box & play for hours. Tidy & practical but welcoming your ideas for updating, the kitchen has all you need for hassle-free meals with easy connection to integrated dining and lounge made cosy with a wood-burner. Double-doors flow to covered decking where you can crank up the 4-burner and settle down with your favourite tipple for an evening's entertaining.
Coming & going couldn't be more convenient with dual access (garage & carport) off both Weza Lane & Riverhead Road while the freehold 1,375sqm corner section holds future potential for subdivision (subject to consents).
Minutes to SH16 into the city with local amenities close by and wine trails and spectacular west coast beaches within a 30 minute radius.
Don't wait for the open home but snap it up with private viewing to secure.