- Land Size: 4848 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Ducted heating
- Electrical: Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Central Vac System, Spa Pool, Surround sound speakers, Automated screen. Bore on property
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Wood storage room)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply: Tank (size: 2 x 25,000l)
- Sewerage: Waste Water Treatment
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Projector, Sound componetry
About this listing
To all practical purposes this is a brand-new home in which compliant wiring, double-glazing, new plumbing, roof, insulation, remodelled interiors and paint deliver a decade or more of maintenance-free enjoyment.
Hosting hits a new dimension with a quality kitchen boasting walk-in pantry, dual-stone sinks, high-end appliances with socially connected central island engaging with dining and casual family room. Break open the bubbly for more upmarket entertaining in a separate lounge with natural flow to sun-drenched outdoor living.
Brand-new master wing features a superbly appointed ensuite and dressing room with drop-down organisers. Family bedrooms with quaint batten and board panels (up-cycled from the original weatherboards also featuring in the office) are serviced by twin bathrooms with his/her vanities, free-standing tubs and separate showers.
Set on 4,848sqm of semi-rural isolation, the grounds comprise mature plantings and raised beds with largely level lawns easily trimmed with a ride-on. Auto-opening/internal access double garaging incorporates a workshop and laundry with the added benefit of a wide concrete reversing apron.
A superb option for family living with a school bus going past the gate, a 40 minute (off-peak) commute into the city centre and west-coast surf beaches and wine trails in a 30 minute radius.
Compelling viewing and on the market to sell.