- Land Size: 957 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Other (fibre wifi hubs)
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (American Oak), Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas bottled, Other (gas bottled for fire and heater)
- Electrical: Smart wiring
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, T.V. ariel, shutters in living room, T.V. in lounge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, garage door remotes, gas heater, gas fire
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (office)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Other (Shed with windows, mowers/weedeater and blower)
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 3m x 2m, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Gregariously positioned and abundantly appointed with high-grade appliances, the kitchen faces over a stone island into an open plan lounge with an intervening dining area accessing sheltered decking covered by mechanical louvres for all-weather use.
Main bathroom and ensuite variously feature fully-tiled frameless glass showers supporting five big bedrooms where the parents can enjoy private deck access from the master. Consents granted for a self-contained studio complete with bathroom and kitchenette future-proofs for the later arrival of in-laws or a great way to prepare the older teens getting ready to fly the nest.
Grounds are no less impressive featuring lawns manicured for easy maintenance and high visual appeal enhanced by elevated views over the adjacent forest block and tranquil waterfall and stream on the back boundary.
Presenting to the faultless standard you'd expect in a builder's own home with walking distance to Decile 9 Riverhead School and close positioning to arterial routes to Auckland City and the Shore.
Shelve your plans to build new until you've had a chance to view.
For appointment to View, please phone Bob or Christine.